With the view of extending Nature cure treatments to the common people, the hospital was inaugurated.
The hospital is located near the Srinivasa Prasanna Someshwara Temple managed by Karnataka Rajyotsava Awardee Shantivana Trust ® Srikshetra Dharamasthala. It is situated in the midst of greenery and beauty of nature. It's a calm place with all facilities and amenities available.
DR. D. VEERENDRA HEGGADE,The Founder
- The present Pattadhikari of Sri Kshethra Dharmasthala, Pujya Dr. D. Veerendra Heggade,has redefined and redrafted the role and relevance of the temples, not just as a service to the society, but to the entire mankind.
- A multifarious personality, whose deeds are visible in the multiple initiatives and institutions, created for the larger benefit to the society and welfare of the people at large.
- He is the visionary who was instrumental in establishing Yoga and Nature Cure Hospital under Shantivana Trust in the year 1987 with the view of spreading the message to the common man that human body has the capacity to provide cure for its own ailments through various drugless therapies.
- The management also runs other charitable hospitals, colleges, schools and provides free education for the deserving.
- K Ananda Shetty,
Rtd. Chief Manager,State bank of Mysore,
I have taken treatment in this hospital which is situated in good atmosphere. I find that the service rendered by this hospital is the best and the treatment given is excellent.
Software Engineer, Bangalore.
I was overweight and opted for 21 days obesity package. I underwent proper dieting, yoga, exercise and nature cure treatments and I lost 10kg's
Rajashekhar G Sindhur,
We are satisfied with the treatment and hospitality, we are thankful to you.
- Reflexology is the application of appropriate pressure to specific points and areas on the feet,hands or ears.
- It works with the body's vital energy through the stimulation of points on the body.
- Each foot represents a vertical half of the body
- The Left foot corresponds to the left side of the body and all organs values etc found there.
- The right foot corresponds to the right side of the body and all organs found there.
- Certain areas on the soles of your feet orhands –known reflex zones- Containing millions of nerve endings,correspond toother parts of the body.
- Reflexology can help to restore balance andhelps the body into healing itself.